To set Footer Widget please go to Wp Admin Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Here you can set Footer Widgets
please go to Wp Admin Dashboard -> Classiads Dashboard -> Theme Settings -> Footer
- Footer -> Footer can Enable/Disable from here
- Footer Widget Area Columns -> Defines in which structure footer widget areas would be divided
- Top Footer -> If you don’t want to have Top footer section you can disable it.
- Footer subscription form styles -> Please choose the menu location that you would like to show as global main navigation for logged in users.
- Upload Top Footer Logo -> Here you can upload the logo for Footer
- Form id ->
- Mail-chimp id -> Mail-chimp id should be put here
- Sub Footer -> If you don’t want to have sub footer section you can disable it.
- Sub Footer Back to Top Button -> Button can be Enable/Disable with this option
- Footer back to top button style -> Button style can be changed from here
- Footer Sell Button -> Sell button Enable/Disable from here
- Footer Sell Button Text -> Text can be changed from this button
- Sub Footer Copyright text -> Text of copyright can be typed here
- Sub Footer Right Section Logo Image -> Can be upload from here
- Sub Footer Right Section Logo Link –link you can put here
- Footer Social Location -> Social location can be set from here here you have to just put # tag in social tabs to activate these options
For Reference please follow below mentioned image.
Hope you will like this Article