How to Add Custom content fields for Listing submit page.
If you will check the On Listings page as in below mentioned image then this content fields will be shown on Listing Submit Page
How to Add Custom content fields in Search Form.
If you will check on “Search by this Fields” then this content fields will be shown on Search Form. You can also assign this content field to Selective or Selected Categories.
For more options please see the attached image with details instructions
- Field name
- Field slug
- Hide name on single listing page -> You can hide this field on single listing page
- Hide name on grid style -> You can hide this field on Grid view style
- Hide name on list style -> You can hide this field on List view style
- Hide name search on forms
- Display field inline
- Field description -> You can describe here about content field
- Field width -> Field width can be set here
- Field width on Archive Form -> For archive page
- Field type -> Field type you can select from here
- Is this field required? -> If you want any field as required
- Order by field
- On Grid view -> You can show this field on Grid view
- On List view -> You can show this field on List view
- On listing detail page -> You can checked this box if you want to show content field on single listing page
- Search by this field -> You can checked the box if you want to show this content field on search form, But remember text string and textarea field type can’t be show on search form
- On advanced search panel? -> Checked this box for Advance Search ( More Filter )
- Assigned categories -> Here you can assign the category to the content field
How to add Sub Content fields in Content Fields
Go to Wp-Admin Dashboard -> Ads Listing System -> Content Field -> Hover the mouse on your desire Content field -> Configure -> here you can add Sub-content fields.
Hope this Article will help you